Nonprofit to nonprofit networking is critical in achieving a unified goal.
Benefits of our Nonprofit Network:
– Logo displayed on our website with your website link to gain exposure for your nonprofit through our supporters.
– Name and Logo displayed on our Nonprofit partners board at events where we have a Vender Booth.
– Production Opportunities. As a nonprofit, you will be given unique opportunities to contribute to and be recognized in upcoming films and Meet My Neighbor episodes that uniquely promote the cause and mission of your nonprofit.
– Co-Production Videos. As a nonprofit member, Meet My Neighbor Productions will work with your nonprofit in producing a film for your nonprofit so long as it further promotes our goal of promoting small agricultural producers, sustainable or regenerative agriculture practices, and animal welfare. While a production may not include all elements of our mission in one, it must meet certain criteria to further our mission.
In Co-Produced films, Meet My Neighbor Productions will work with Yanasa Ama Ventures to provide the crews necessary for filming and post editing, while working alongside the nonprofit to raise the necessary capital for the film production, including travel fees and other necessary expenses. Review video breakdowns here to better understand what Meet My Neighbor Productions covers vs Yanasa Ama Ventures.
– Event Marketing Videos (assistance available). Nonprofits may take advantage of the Yanasa Ama Ventures co-production video program and Meet My Neighbor Productions will cover part of the editing fees of a video. Film crew traveling expenses may also be covered in part or full under special circumstances. Review video breakdowns here to better understand what Meet My Neighbor Productions covers vs Yanasa Ama Ventures.